Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Writing Challenge... if you are willing to take it on that is...


Okay, I was looking through the quotes, images, etc... that I tend to find inspiration in.  I found this one... a long, long time ago.  I just read it with my husband and after my chills calmed down I decided that this might make a fun challenge for us... would be writers...
Here it is... tell a horror story in two sentences or less...
Crazy I know, but what a challenge.  I would not have considered the possibilities before reading this.  It is awesome.
So fun... 
Give it a whirl, even if only for yourself.  You might be surprised what you are capable of doing.  If you email it to me, let me know if I can post it, or if you would prefer not.
Good luck all you writers out there.  I hope you can read this.. I made it as big as possible.  Thanks.